Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our little Indian--Running Fox

All the kindergarten classes at Shiloh were in charge of chapel this past Thursday. It was the Thanksgiving chapel so they were all decked out as little Indians. As you can see from the pictures below Katie had a blast being up on stage and singing all of her Thanksgiving songs. They were all able to choose their own Indian names, and Katie chose "Running Fox"--much to my delight. Hopefully, she'll take after me when she gets older and love running as much as I do. Maybe then I'll finally have someone to go running with me since Jeremy won't run with me. The last time we ran together I ran him into the ground. He had to stop after a couple of miles. So I guess I don't blame him for not wanting to be embarrassed by a girl--especially his own wife. He will deny this ever happened but I have proof--my mother-in-law was there. Jeremy and I are glad the powwow is over because we have had to listen to these songs over and over and over again for the past few weeks. Here are some pictures from the big show.








Katie and Belle.







No comments: