Sunday, November 2, 2008

October

We have finally succumbed to the peer presure to blog. Since we don't have a ton of time on our hands, don't expect much. Our (and by "our", I mean "Michelle's") goal is to post at least once a week so our friends and family can know what's going on in our lives. We've posted a few pictures of things we've done in the last month. The day at Devil's Den was pretty fun. The only downside to the trip was that Katie wasn't really in the mood to do all of the hiking. She had just finished a 1 hour 3 on 3 soccer game and only 2 of her team members showed up. It was still a good time, though - she's a trooper. She takes after her mother (I am writing this under duress...). We've also been to the Razorback home football games this fall. Katie is an avid hog fan as you can see from the photos of her at the U of A. Those were taken on the day of the Ole Miss game, the same day of Nutt-bag's return to Fayetteville. Katie and Michelle spent about an hour and a half walking around campus taking pictures while I did my best to educate Ole Miss fans on what they had to look forward to. (3rd and long?? Off-Tackle!!) I'm not sure why the girls wanted to distance themselves from me... Even though the refs robbed us of a storybook ending, it was a pretty fun day.

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Jeremy - you are the most entertaining person I know! And you're handsome, intelligent, athletic (built like a greek god), and downright amazing. Oh, and humble, too.

Jill said...

Gosh, Michelle, I didn't know you had that much sarcasm in you to post that comment. Good job. :)

Bekah said...

I have to agree with Jill on this one!