Saturday, November 15, 2008

Katie's Sleepover

Rachel and Porter came over last night to spend the night so Mike and Jill could have an evening to themselves. We all had a lot of fun. I got to listen to Katie educate Rachel on prison--don't ask me why they were discussing this. But according to Katie, "Prison is like a place that really bad people go to for like a 100 weeks. I actually have never been there but it's really bad." It's amazing the things they talk about. At least she wasn't trying to educate Rachel on Obama and everything he stands for. She asked me the other day if I knew that Obama was trying to steal everybody's money and that he was going to give our money to whoever he wanted to. I just looked at her and then it dawned on me that she had just gone somewhere with her dad. I can only imagine what he said to her about Obama. Anyway, before I had a chance to respond she said, "Mommy, I've got a great idea....why don't we give all our money to Jesus then Obama can't take it away from us." She has such a generous heart.
Here are some pictures from the sleepover.

Porter enjoying his dinner.

Katie and Rachel enjoying their bubble bath.

The girls were so excited that they got to use Katie's High School Musical bubble bath--thanks grandma.

They had a fab-u-lous time!!!!!


Porter even got into the wildcat spirit in the tub.

Katie and Rachel thought it would be fun to wake Jeremy up at 6:15 in the morning.

1 comment:

Jill said...

... and of course you were right there with the camera when the girls wanted to wake Jeremy up at 6:15. :) That cracks me up. All the other pics are too cute, especially the one of Porter with the noodle hanging out of his mouth. That one just makes me giggle!! Thanks again for keeping them for us! We really enjoyed our time and we know the kids did too.