Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Katie turns 6!!!!!

It's hard to believe our little girl is 6 years old today. My how the time has flown by. As I was driving to the gym this morning I was thinking about how our lives changed 6 years ago when she was born. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I love being her mother and know that I am a better person because of her. I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished in the little time that she's been with us. I know God is going to use her to do great and mighty things. Katie, keep on loving Jesus with all your heart and know that your dad and I love you and believe in you.
Birthday Girl
Jeremy bought this Indiana Jones game for her. I think he may have bought it more for himself than he did for her though.


2 comments:

Angela said...

What a sweetie.

Jill said...

Tell Katie:
"Katie Baby, Auntie Jill and Uncle Mike love you so much and we're sooo proud of you! You are such a special little lady. Always keep close to Jesus."