Saturday, May 9, 2009

Soccer

Katie's spring soccer season is finally over. She has been playing soccer for the past two years, and it's amazing at how much she has improved. I love to watch her dribble the ball across the field, and kick it with all her might. She gets so excited when she scores a goal, and she always looks at me in the stands to make sure that I've seen her kick the ball in the net. She's quite a little athlete. In one game alone the child scored a total of 15 goals (this was the game her team beat the other team by 41 points). I cannot tell you how proud Jeremy was of her after that game. I'm so proud of her and of the fact that she always tries her best and never gives up. I think her team finished the season 3-3. Here are a few pictures of her at her soccer games. None of them are actually of her playing soccer--I'm really not sure what she's doing, but they make me smile.

No comments: