Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend Extravaganza

The mother's day weekend extravaganza officially began on Friday afternoon. Friday night Jeremy and I dropped Katie off at church for free child care and were finally able to go on a bike ride together since it wasn't raining. We had so much fun riding the trails around Lake Fayetteville. We rode our bikes for about an hour and half, and after we were through we headed to Maggie Moo's for some much needed ice cream.

Saturday morning I got up and went running and then we headed to Katie's last soccer game of the season. After her game Jeremy took me to Mellow Mushroom--my absolute favorite pizza place where we ate lunch. That evening since the rain had stopped we headed to the park for a picnic to let Katie practice riding her bike.

Things got even better on Sunday. Katie gave me this wonderful picture that she had drawn of me at school. I absolutely love the blue mascara and the blue lipstick. I'm not sure why I have brown hair or why I look like I'm wearing clown makeup. I also happen to love the fact that my shoulders are the size of a freaking football player. After church on Sunday, we headed down to Alma to pick up a new puppy. Jeremy knows Katie and I have been wanting another dog for awhile now so he caved in and got us this beautiful Australian Shepherd puppy. Katie is absolutly in love with her, and so am I.

I love you sweetie, and thanks for making me feel so special this weekend. Oh, and thanks for the new Blackberry as well. Here are some pictures of Katie and Lacy.

No comments: