Saturday, December 13, 2008

HOLY PANCAKE!!!

Every now and then the Creator of the universe decides to bestow blessings upon some of his closest followers by branding his holy image onto food. We've all heard of Jesus' face showing up on pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc., but few of us are actually holy enough to have experienced this special touch of God ourselves. Your wait is over. While making pancakes for Michelle and Katie this morning, a holy light shined down on me and the voices of an angelic host echoed in my ear. Take a deep breath. Below, you will see photographic evidence of God's divine favor on my life.

What am I to do with this unexpected blessing from above? Bidding starts at $5,000. Amen.

2 comments:

Annie said...

$5,001

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

put that thing on eBay!! Than buy me a cool Birthday gift! lol