Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Lights

Jeremy finally got our Christmas lights up this past weekend. This is the one thing I think he hates doing more than anything when it comes to getting the house decorated for Christmas. But he puts the lights up without complaining too much because he knows Katie and I love them. As you can see from the picture below he's super excited about the task at hand.
And of course he has to pose for the camera while he's working--he wanted me to take this picture of him. You would think he'd be a little more careful about maintaining his balance since he's about 30 feet up in the air, but no.



What a stud--or at least he think's he's one.
Sweetie, thanks for putting all the Christmas lights up they look great. And thank you for not falling off the roof of the house and breaking your neck while posing for these pictures.



1 comment:

Bekah said...

I'm so proud of my big brother! Especially the one of him with his butt in the air!